Proactive Maintenance Service
Our Proactive Maintenance Service allows you to select a personalised schedule of proactive maintenance for your information systems, identifying and preventing potential problems before they affect your organisation.
Your dedicated Network Engineer will maintain and support your system at times and intervals determined by you. You’ll always have access to a dedicated Account Manager for day-to-day contact.
Your business will get priority IT support, and a regular schedule of onsite attendance. It’s all designed to keep things running at their optimum level, all the time.
- Server backup verification, to ensure data has been captured and can be restored successfully
- Anti-virus software maintenance, to ensure all updates and patches are installed promptly
- Reviewing server logs, to identify any abnormal activity
- Strategic advice – expert recommendations for upgrades and equipment configuration
- Installation of hardware and software, as required
- Resolution of day-to-day issues within remaining service time
PAYG Support Services
Would you prefer to call in support services as issues arise? The Missing Link also offers support services on a pay-as-you-go basis. If you have limited support coverage in your team, if you discover an issue beyond the capabilities of your own team, or simply if you need additional support capacity during holiday or peak business periods, our support team are there as a dependable back-up.
You can choose to post-pay for support services, or pre-purchase a set number of support hours at a reduced rate.
Either option offers a cost-effective safety net if you have a small, stable installation, or if your own IT team can manage most contingencies.
Prepaid Support Packages
Purchasing prepaid hours in advance provides a cost-effective alternative, featuring a discount on our standard consulting rates and fees.